Another successful weekend!!
AJ & I went to Bluefield on Saturday to stay with my parents. My mom & I met with our officiant that afternoon to finalize the ceremony order. I'm happy with how everything will go!
That night, Ashleigh hosted a party at her/her parent's house. It was a "Stock the Bar" party and we got a great variety of things. Thankfully, it wasn't all Jim Beam & Jack Daniels!! haha The food at "Casa de Sarver" was absolutely delicious and my mom & AJ were still talking about that pasta salad today! Yum-O Thanks, Ash!
AJ & I decided that we were going to stay late in order to watch The Sopranos finale so we got a lot of wedding things done today. I put together the favors (it's a secret) and we stuck the labels on the boxes for the hotel rooms. I also painted a few things and brought them back with me to finish here.
Speaking of The Sopranos finale, was I the only person who LOVED IT??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm soooo excited for you, girl!!! I love and miss you sooo much!!! I'm so proud of your baptism too!!! That's awesome!!! Congratulations, Meg!!! mwah!!! I'd love to see pictures of your dress and the bm's dresses... it's so exciting!! woohoo!!!
oh..and what did you take from the final ep of the sopranos?!? ;0)
that sopranos finale sucked....worst finale ever!!
haha! AJ seemed to love it! ;0)
Post a Comment