Bridal portraits went very well last week! I got my hair & makeup done at Tivon in Blacksburg and Mom came down to help me at Nesselrod. Noah took a bunch of photos and I actually have a bunch that I like! I felt so glamorous and I can't wait til the wedding day!
AJ & I met Noah on Tech's campus today to take some belated engagement pictures. We had a lot of fun and I think he got some good pictures of us. We took and changed into our football jerseys (me VT, AJ Dolphins) and took some silly pictures. We were being very silly so it was just a good day.
I also finally got to go to the memorial on the Drillfield for the victims of April 16th. The memorial is beautiful and so powerful. I saw the picture of the permenant memorial that they are building and it looks beautiful too. I can't wait until it's done.
Did I mention that we're getting married in less than 3 weeks?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish you'd post what your invites and bm's dressed look like. I really want an e-mail to see your dress too!!! I'm sooo happy for you, Meg...seriously!!! It makes me smile when I think about it! Love you. mwah!
Post a Comment