Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Mr & Mrs!

First off, I want to thank every single one of you who were with us in body & spirit on the 7th. The day was absolutely PERFECT and I am actually sad that it is over!!

We got back from Jamaica last night and now it's back to the real world. It's funny though because we actually couldn't wait to get back and honestly be married. :)

If anyone took pictures from the day or knows someone who did, please email AJ or myself the pictures. I would love to have candid pictures from guests as well as those from our photographer.

Is this the end of the wedding blog? ehhhhh... I doubt it. You never know. It could turn into a BABY BLOG sometime soon!!!! ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A BABY BLOG!!!! SOON?!? GIRL...Y'ALL ENJOY EACH OTHER FOR A MINUTE AND THEN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ADORABLE CHILDREN THAT YOU TWO WILL MAKE!!! AWWW....I'M SOOOO GLAD IT WAS PERFECT. I LOVE YA, GIRL AND ONCE AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MR. AND MRS.!!! :) MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Can you stop looking at your wedding ring yet?!? :)