The girls at work had a surprise party for me today!!
Sara (Toddler Teacher) told me that it was one of the boy's birthdays today at snack time. At 10:30, Whitney took the kids in the cafeteria while I was finishing up something. Linda (the "cook") came & got me and the party was for me! All the kids in the center yelled "CONGRATULATIONS MISS MEGHAN!!" and there was a whole spread of food and cake! The girls even got me a laundry basket FULL of things for the house! Sara made a beautiful cake and I was so shocked. I almost started crying!
It was so sweet of them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You deserve every bit of it, girl...I wish I was there to take part in all of this beauty, but I'm with you in heart, girl! I love you dearly, Meg! mwah!
Post a Comment