I'm taking the months of November & December off from wedding stuff. The holidays are stressful times so I will get back into the swing of things come January.
I have, however, decided on the bridesmaid dresses! They will be Bill Levkoff, style 301. I have yet to decide on the color but I am thinking Euro Fuchsia and the sash in Euro Sage. I know it sounds a little crazy but it is actually really pretty. Even though all of my girls seem to like it, I'm still iffy on it. I love it but I just don't want them to look tacky! They don't make a sample in this color combo (duh!) but a lady at Chantilly Lace held the colors up together and it did look great.
I don't have to make a decision until January, when they will order them. I am certain about the style so I am excited about that!
The next thing on my to-do list is find a baker for the cake. I have 3 places in mind but I just need to get pricing info from one and then see if they are available on the day. I have found that 07.07.07 is a mighty popular date!!!!
I have gotten most of the addresses for the save the date cards so expect to see one in your mailbox within the month!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment