Sunday, October 22, 2006

This Train is Rolling On...

Planning is coming along nicely. By this rate, I think I'll have an easy Spring! *knock on wood*

I have the Save the Date cards designed and just have to wait on them to be printed and shipped here. Angie at savethedateoriginals.com is doing the STDs and our invitations. I found her on The Knot and she has been great to work with during the designing process!

At the moment, we're trying to figure out a photography package for the wedding. I think this is where we are going to spend a big chunk of our budget so we're trying to cut corners where possible. Our photographer is a little out of our budget but we love him and his work so I think we should be very happy with the outcome. :)

Annnnd I can't wait until November!! My dress is supposed to come in at the end of the month!!

No comments: