Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One More Thing Done!


We reserved a block of rooms for the wedding weekend at the Best Western - Radford Inn. I used to stay at this hotel when my high school tennis team would travel for the Radford Invitational and it was always so nice. Tanya, in the sales office, told me that they have made some upgrades to the property since then so I'm pretty comfortable having our guests stay there. The block is under the King-Schaeffer Wedding (I love how vendors always put the bride's name first.. I guess it is to appease the Bridezillas out there!! haha) Rooms will be $82 + Tax a night (not too shabby!). We have rooms blocked for Friday & Saturday Nights.. depending on when guests want to come down. Rooms include a Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, In-room Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Iron & Board, Hair Dryer, Wireless Internet Access, and use of the Exercise Room, Indoor Pool and Whirlpool. I'm going to include all of this or the link to our Knot page when we send out Save the Date cards in Dec-Jan.

I have given AJ the responsibility of planning the honeymoon. I made myself a little stressed out last week about it (honeymoon + stress is not good) so I have given over the control reins. The jury is still out as to where we will go.. there are so many beautiful places to choose from!! If there are any married folk reading this, where did you go on your honeymoon?

No comments: