Monday, June 26, 2006

Weighty Issues

With a 376 days to go (not that I've been counting or anything!), I've decided that it is time to try & lose my "New Jersey" weight. This is all the weight I gained while living in NJ, which was too too much. I've been going to the Wellness Center 3-4 times a week for the past 3 weeks and honestly enjoy it! I stay for a hour each time and do a combination of cardio and weight lifting. I'm going to start classes up in July when a friend of mine resumes teaching so that should be good. I just get so bored that I really need something new every day. AJ bought me an ipod for my birthday and that has helped tremendously!

I'm already starting to sense changes. I have lost a pound already (woo hoo!) and really just feel better. I think working out has become my new hobby and I'm so happy about that. I really want to look beautiful for our wedding day and be comfortable in my dress. At this weight, I would honestly feel miserable because I'm not where I should be physically. Is this selfish? Maybe a little.. AJ has been supporting me & rooting me on these past few weeks and that's the best thing I could ask for!

No comments: