
On February 20th, we went out to dinner at Texas Steakhouse and afterwards, AJ asked if I wanted dessert from Dairy Queen. I told him no but he still headed towards downtown Bluefield VA. I asked him what he was doing and he said it was a surprise. I was very curious as he parked the car and asked me to get out and walk with him. We walked to the gazebo and he was so nervous so I knew something was up! He said that he wished the icicle lights were turned on so it would be "perfect". He asked me to marry him and I said YES!!! It couldn't have been anymore perfect if he tried.
Little did I know that while we were up in Buffalo for his brother's surprise 30th birthday party the weekend before, they had went to a jeweler and AJ picked out my GORGEOUS ring! Very sneaky!!

1 comment:
I know it may be a little belated, but I wanted to say congrats. I'm very, very happy that A.J. is going to be a part of our family.
Post a Comment